Zone Smelling Salts
Zone Bear Down Steel-Frost
Activation Method: Pre-activated and ready to use!
Intensity Level: Absolutely Extreme.
Scent: Ammonia with pungent aroma of peppermint.
Features: BDS Frost is an absolute beast !!! Tied with the BDS Blood as our most intense strength level to date, Frost is truly a massive kick to any athletic performance!
In collaboration with Travis "Papa Bear" Rogers, we created Bear Down Steel collection. Bear Down Steel Frost combines the Bear Down formula with peppermint crystals to create a super unique hybrid smelling salt bottle!
As mentioned, Bear Down Steel is a hard hitting and highly advanced smelling salt that is not for beginners. Proceeds of sales support the Papa Bear Strong Foundation.
Experienced users should stay 2ft away at first and those who aren’t experienced with any BDS version should stay completely away.
- Twist the lid to open, DO NOT PULL or TWIST THE CLIP.
- Make sure the seal is intact at the top of the lid. (Loose or cracked seals will cause the bottle to leak and kill the bottle quickly).
- Make sure the lid is on TIGHT after each use.
- Shake before each use and hit the bottom of the bottle (to get everything at the bottom of the bottle).
- You do not have to completely remove the lid. (Cracking the top can hit just as strong).
- For the biggest hit: Wait 5-10 seconds after shaking to crack the bottle.
- Always remember to keep the bottle a full arm's length away from your face!!!
What are smelling salts?
Ammonia Smelling salts for weight lifting have been used for decades in boxing, lifting, and other professional sports.
Smelling Salts are safe and effective if used properly. Smelling salts deliver a high potency of ammonia gas, opening the blood vessels and creating a rush of oxygen to the brain which creates an instance sense of clarity and focus.
Zone Smelling Salts come in a powder form (ammonium carbonate ((NH4)2CO3H2O)). When water is introduced with the ammonium carbonate, ammonia gas is released.
Look at our activation method above to determine if you need to activate your salts, or if it is already done for you.
Give Zone Smelling Salts a try and hit your next PR.
The Zone Mint Series combines Purified Ammonia and Custom Peppermint Crystals to create uniquely effective salts.
Users of Zone Smelling Salts must also be aware of the following:
• Understand the risks involved with smelling salts.
• Do not abuse or misuse smelling salts.
• Keep smelling salts away from children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or open wounds.
• Start at a full arm’s length away.
• Do not use if allergic or pregnant.
• Consult a physician before use.
• Use with caution and only as directed.
• Do not use in conjunction with alcohol consumption
Shelf Life: Around 6 months. Once initially opened the lifespan of smelling salts can last anywhere from 1-6 months depending how many times they get used/opened.
The more often fresh oxygen is reintroduced into the bottle the faster it’ll dry out and lose potency.*
KEEP OUT OF PROLONGED OR EXTREME HEAT AND COLD!
Make sure to give the bottle a tap and shake before each use, this will allow the ammonia gas to rise to the top, giving you a clean and potent hit.
The best salts by far👌🏼
Hits hard and good. The little bit of mint behind this keeps the burn down slightly but hits just as hard and good.
My first Salt was the NorseBlood in the plastic Jar, I loved it... When it was time to Re-up, I saw that the Beardown version was rated even stronger and decided to give it a try.
WHOOh is it potent, and you also get quite a bit more, its hard to tell from the photo but i reckon its about twice as more salt... If your going thru this stuff, I'd say go with the Steel series, its well worth the bump in price. also came with a cool sticker that went right on my waterbottle.
This stuff gives me the boost I need, when I need it! I work an extremely physical job and this helps keep me going. I use it when I first wake up and a few times while at work. I'm absolutely hooked on it and it's worth every penny! Plus it's great for when I'm hitting the weights! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a boost without the pre-workout jitters.
I’ve been using zone products for months, whether it’s waking up, working out, sinus problems, sick, at work, sober up, whatever you need this to do it’ll do with a kick to your SouL. Steel series Zone Frost and Blood feel like being able to benchpress a train full of screaming babies. Best quality and life is so long lasting friends have really enjoyed old bottles I’ve gifted. Love the stickers as well! Literally haven’t cared about stickers all my life until I saw these. Anybody on the fence about ordering these salts or any product here won’t regret it. Customer service is also unbeatable.