Free Shipping only applies to the United States and US Provinces
Orders will either ship through USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- If there are shipping restrictions for your address, please let us know before or at the time of purchase so that we can accommodate your needs.
- Please note, orders placed after 2 PM EST will not ship until the next day, regardless of the selected shipping method. Likewise, orders placed after 2PM EST on a Friday will not ship (and will not be picked up by a carrier) until Monday morning, regardless of the selected shipping method.
- Changing the delivery address after shipment will require additional charges. These charges will be determined by the carrier, destination, shipping method and item weight
- Special shipping requests may require additional charges. If an additional charge is required due to a special request, we will email you prior to shipment for approval of any additional charge.
- We are not responsible for stolen packages. Once the item is marked as delivered, it is the customers responsibility to retrieve the package.
- We offer Route Shipping Insurance. If Route is removed from an order, the tracking details indicate a successful delivery, but you did not receive the package. It is assumed to be stolen and we cannot replace stolen packages from private property.
- Free Shipping is only included with original outbound order. Buyer is responsible for ALL return shipping costs in the event of a return or exchange request.
- Free shipping does not apply to international shipments.
- Enter your shipping details into the checkout to view the rates.
- You can also contact us with your location and the item(s) of interest. We will provide a shipping quote within one business day.
- Shipping costs include insurance, but any duties and taxes are the buyer’s responsibility.
All international Shipments are shipped via USPS First Class International (10-20 business days), USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 business days). or through FedEx (6-20 business days).
USPS International Packages can also be tracked through GlobalPost. GlobalPost is often more efficient with international tracking details as they are integrated into more international postal carrier websites.
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customers are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country. We cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
Below are maps of the Contiguous US and transit time estimates from our facility in Roanoke, VA:
USPS First Class Mail Shipping Times
USPS Priority Mail Shipping Times
FedEx Ground Shipping Times
*We carry the right to deny any shipment of a product due to anomalous circumstances*
We have partnered with ShipTection to provide you with the option of purchasing shipping insurance for as little as $0.98. Shipping insurance helps protect you from damaged, lost or stolen packages. Please note if you choose not to use shipping insurance, we may not be able to refund or replace your item(s).
If you need to file a claim. Please email us at Team@serioussteel.com
Here's what we'd recommend you have when you file a claim:
- Brief statement about what happened
- Photos of the damaged item
- Shipping box with packaging material used inside
- Brief statement about what happened
- Carrier tracking number
Brief statement about what happened
***Please note that for lost and stolen packages, customers may be asked to wait 20 days for domestic and 30 days for international orders to file a claim