WHAT ARE SMELLING SALTS?
- Smelling salts are a chemical compound that release tiny amounts of ammonia gas that essentially jump starts your body’s nervous system. Ammonia causes blood vessels in your nasal passages to expand providing an instant increase in oxygen to your brain, giving your body an instantaneous boost of alertness & power.
HOW LONG DO SMELLING SALTS LAST?
- Around 3-6 months based on the frequency of use, however some people have continued to use their bottle for over a year.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE USING YOUR PRE-ACTIVATED SMELLING SALTS?
- Before each use, give the bottle a good shake and hit the bottom before opening. This will agitate the ammonia crystals.
- If your new, hold the bottle an arm’s length away, then slowly move in towards your nose.
- Enjoy the hit!
WHY DO SOME BOTTLES OF ZONE SMELLING SALTS COME INACTIVE?
- To provide you with the longest possible life span
- To allow you to travel anywhere in the world with it inactive.
- Inactive Smelling Salts will not have any shipping issues. Sometimes pre-activated smelling salts can pop open in the mail creating a big mess.
- This eliminates any storage issues created with weather conditions and it will not sit in storage losing life span.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY ZONE SMELLING SALTS?
- Add the instructed amount of water to your bottle (about 1 cap full of water)
- Secure lid and shake well.
- Always keep the lid on
- Keep cotton ball IN THE BOTTLE.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I ADD TOO MUCH WATER?
- Only add the recommended water ammount ONCE to activate it. Just a Zone cap full is sufficient, and it will be good to go. Too much water can suffocate the ammonia gas and make it very weak. This can also cause the product to get messy.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN INACTIVE SALTS, DRY ACTIVATED, COMMERICAL GRADE, AND RED AMMONIA SMELLING SALTS?
Inactive smelling salts-
- These salts come inactive and require a precise measurement of water to activate.
- Zone came up with the original idea to have an inactive smelling salt to give users the longest life span possible. Once you receive the product it is still at 100% life span.
- Inactive salts also have unlimited storage life and zero shipping hazard issues.
Dry Activated™ smelling salts-
- Super purified ammonia that comes activated ready to use without the use of water.
- Zone is the only smelling salt company that uses this trademark Dry Activated™ process. It brings the potency of the ammonia to an entirely new level of strength and quality.
- This process also has zero mess and doesn’t crust around the top. A lot of water activated smelling salts leak, make a mess, and dry up around the outside of the bottle.
- Each bottle of Dry Activated™ smelling salts are individually Dry Activated™ before being shipped out for maximum life span.
Commercial Grade smelling salts-
- Commercial Grade salts come in a 350ml+ steel bottle and a steel lid. They are vacuum sealed and are also Dry Activated™️.
- Zone created this version of smelling salts to withstand prolonged use and take a consistent beating. These are extremely potent and are NOT for beginners.
- These 9 ingredients smelling salts contain a unique formula expanding the nasal passages and taking smelling salts to an entirely new level. Zone created the most advanced formula on the market directed at drastically increasing the ammonia-initiated flight or fight response beyond any other formula.
ARE SMELLING SALTS DANGEROUS?
- Zone is safe to use if you follow the directions on the bottle and follow our warning policy. Please do not dump it in your eyes or mouth.
WHAT ARE THE POTENCY LEVELS OF ZONE SMELLING SALTS?
Here is our list starting from least potent all the way to our most potent compounds.
- Elite Dry
- Blood (Small)
- Highland glory
- Zone Dry
- Irish Cream
- Bear Down Steel Regular
- Bear Down Steel Black Bear
- Bear Down Steel Ion
- Blood (Large)
- Bear Down Golden Tides
- Bear Down Norse Blood
DOES ZONE OFFER WHOLESALE PRICING AND DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES?
- Yes, please contact us at Team@zonesmellingsalts.com
HOW CAN I BECOME A ZONE ATHLETE or ZONE AMBASSADOR?
- If you want to join our Zone team and become one of our sponsored athletes, loyalty is paramount for us. Your dedication to our brand must be very apparent. We take immense pride in taking care of our athletes and building a relationship with them. Our Zone athletes compete at an Elite level, but they are also great people. They are inspiring and helping other athletes get into the sport. Many of them are strength coaches as well.
- Zone does have a screening process to become a Zone Ambassador.
- If you have an enormous passion for strength sports, already use the Zone line, demonstrate both loyalty and common sense, these are the crucial factors we consider when picking our ambassadors. You can be the strongest human on the planet, but if you are going around spreading negativity and bringing people down on social media or in person, our values do not align. Please DM us on ZoneCanada Instagram or Zonesmellingsalts Instagram to inquire. If you do not have Instagram, you can send us an email, or reach out through our "contact us" page.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ZONE SMELLING SALTS, ZONE ELITE AND BEAR DOWN?
- Zone Elite and Bear Down are quite a bit stronger than regular Zone. Regular Zone would be more comparable to the snaps found in medical kits; the strength/potency is a lot more controllable.
- Zone Elite and Bear Down are roughly the same formula and basically the same strength. The difference is both are linked to different charities.
- Zone Elite donates to "Catch a Lift Foundation" to help wounded veterans get physically and emotionally better through fitness.
- The Zone Bear Down Steel series donates to the "Papa Bear Strong Foundation" which helps young kids afford to compete.
HOW DO I GET THE MOST LIFE OUT OF MY SALTS?
- You should avoid leaving your bottle of smelling salts in the sun or in your car on hot days for prolonged periods of time. This can cause the salts to start crystallizing around the edges. This will not hurt the product; it will just make it a little messy. Heat can also dry out the salts a little too fast weakening the potency and life span. Generally, it is best to keep your Smelling salts out of extreme hot or cold.