USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Not intended for medical use or to treat any illness or condition.
Zone Smelling Salts' blend of compounds produces a small amount of ammonia gas used to arouse consciousness. The use of smelling salts irritates the membranes of the nose and lungs and triggers an inhalation reflex. Resulting in improved respiratory flow and alertness.
Pure ammonia gas is toxic and hazardous to health in large quantities. However, because smelling salts will only produce a small amount of ammonia, users can use them safely, if it is done so responsibly.
- SMELLING SALTS SHOULD ONLY BE USED DURING MAX EFFORT TRAINING AND COMPETITION.
- SMELLING SALTS SHOULD NOT BE USED CASUALLY.
- SMELLING SALTS ARE ONLY INTENDED TO BE INHALED.
- SMELLING SALTS SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
USERS MUST ALSO BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- UNDERSTAND THE RISKS INVOLVED WITH SMELLING SALTS.
- DO NOT ABUSE OR MISUSE SMELLING SALTS.
- KEEP SMELLING SALTS AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH OR OPEN WOUNDS.
- DO NOT INGEST.
- START AT A FULL ARM’S LENGTH AWAY.
- DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC OR PREGNANT.
- CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
- USE WITH CAUTION AND ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- DO NOT USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION.
Not all smelling salts companies are created equal. We pride ourselves on the research, the understanding, and the quality of ingredients we use in our products. This is why we want you to exercise caution while using them.
If you are new to smelling salt we like to recommend start with the bottle at a full arm’s length away, then slowly bring them towards your nose. We say this from experience.
Before each use, shake bottle and hit the bottom to agitate the ammonia.