Zone Smelling Salts
Zone Bear Down Steel-Blood
Activation Method: Pre-activated and ready to use!
Intensity Level: Advanced to Extreme.
Scent: Ammonia with pungent aroma of eucalyptus and peppermint.
Features: In collaboration with Travis "Papa Bear" Rogers, we created Bear Down Steel collection. Bear Down Steel Blood is a hybrid of our two most advanced and strongest salts, Bear Down Steel Golden Tides and Norse Blood. This is our unique red ammonia 12 ingredient formula compounded with properties of the gold formula.
As mentioned, Bear Down Steel is a hard hitting and highly advanced smelling salt that is not for beginners. Proceeds of sales support the Papa Bear Strong Foundation.
Highly recommended that you have experience with Norse Blood Advanced or BDS previous versions before trying this one.
- Twist the lid to open, DO NOT PULL or TWIST THE CLIP.
- Make sure the seal is intact at the top of the lid. (Loose or cracked seals will cause the bottle to leak and kill the bottle quickly).
- Make sure the lid is on TIGHT after each use.
- Shake before each use and hit the bottom of the bottle (to get everything at the bottom of the bottle).
- You do not have to completely remove the lid. (Cracking the top can hit just as strong).
- For the biggest hit: Wait 5-10 seconds after shaking to crack the bottle.
- Always remember to keep the bottle a full arm's length away from your face!!!
What are smelling salts?
Ammonia Smelling salts for weight lifting have been used for decades in boxing, lifting, and other professional sports.
Smelling Salts are safe and effective if used properly. Smelling salts deliver a high potency of ammonia gas, opening the blood vessels and creating a rush of oxygen to the brain which creates an instance sense of clarity and focus.
Zone Smelling Salts come in a powder form (ammonium carbonate ((NH4)2CO3H2O)). When water is introduced with the ammonium carbonate, ammonia gas is released.
Look at our activation method above to determine if you need to activate your salts, or if it is already done for you.
Give Zone Smelling Salts a try and hit your next PR.
Users of Zone Smelling Salts must also be aware of the following:
• Understand the risks involved with smelling salts.
• Do not abuse or misuse smelling salts.
• Keep smelling salts away from children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or open wounds.
• Start at a full arm’s length away.
• Do not use if allergic or pregnant.
• Consult a physician before use.
• Use with caution and only as directed.
• Do not use in conjunction with alcohol consumption
Shelf Life: Around 6 months. Once initially opened the lifespan of smelling salts can last anywhere from 1-6 months depending how many times they get used/opened.
The more often fresh oxygen is reintroduced into the bottle the faster it’ll dry out and lose potency.*
KEEP OUT OF PROLONGED OR EXTREME HEAT AND COLD!
Make sure to give the bottle a tap and shake before each use, this will allow the ammonia gas to rise to the top, giving you a clean and potent hit.
melts your face
I’ve had these for 6 months and still hit hard. I’ve never had salts hit as hard as these there is no partial huff it’s like 0, 0, 0, 100000 BAM. Love the metal bottle and long lasting and these are amazing. Everyone that uses them loves them. 10/10. I have the frost ones also from zone same impressions. Best stuff
The real deal
These are the real deal. The hit you like a semi truck when you first smell them. Definitely be used to salts before you try these. One of my favorite things is the solid metal container. After smelling the salts I usually throw them, plastic containers break and crack. These hold up to anything you throw them against. Life long customer.
I thought I was dying when I first hit it. The best feeling before Heavy lift